Start Online Now. Train on campus later.
Job Corps’ virtual enrollment will allow you to start your classes from anywhere and with greater flexibility. Once accepted into Job Corps, complete your orientation and career preparation courses in 60 days. Then you’ll be scheduled to arrive on campus and start your hands-on training.
We’re encouraging all students to get the COVID-19 vaccine before they come on campus. If you do decide to get vaccinated, you can skip many of the COVID-19 safety precautions and restrictions. The more vaccinated people on campus, the faster we can get back to normal training and campus life. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies here.
Job Corps’ online learning program is ideal for those who ...
- Need flexibility for their busy schedules, whether they’re juggling kids, a full-time job, or both
- Are self-sufficient go-getters who can work and study independently
- Know how to manage and organize their time and workload
- Are ready to achieve their career goals
Start learning from anywhere.
If you need a laptop, hotspot, or other technical support to learn virtually, Job Corps can make it happen. During those first 60 days, you can expect to learn about:
- The basics of the Job Corps program--from hands-on training to campus life and more
- Your role and responsibilities as a Job Corps student
- The health and wellness resources available to you
You don’t have to wait to get started on your future.
We get it. Life can get in the way of chasing your career goals. Job Corps can help you do it all while you start training for the career you deserve.
More options = More possibilities
Reach out to an admissions COUNSELOR today to learn if virtual enrollment is the right fit for you.