Medical assistants perform a variety of duties to assist healthcare professionals including scheduling appointments, taking vital signs, succinctly conveying ideas and information to patients. People who work in this field should be good listeners, be able to handle stress, and excel at thinking clearly on the fly.
Clinical Medical Assistant
National average earning potential for this career
Completion times vary by training area. Check with your admissions advisor.
Centers offering training in this program
- Inland Empire Job Corps Center
- Long Beach Job Corps Center
- Los Angeles Job Corps Center
- Sacramento Job Corps Center
- Treasure Island Job Corps Center
- Brooklyn Job Corps Center
- Iroquois Job Corps Center
- Oneonta Job Corps Center
- South Bronx Job Corps Center